Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Uncle Stan's" visit


My brother Stan came to spend the weekend with us. He's in 9th grade at Rift Valley Academy where Eli and I both graduated from high school. The school is only an hour away so he got a ride with someone on Friday and spent 2 days with us. We had a great time laughing, relaxing, eating lots of good food, and enjoying being together.

I'm always so thankful when we can see family since it's so rare. And I want Isaac and Evan to know their uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc. In two weeks my mom will fly in to Nairobi and my sister and dad will join us a few days later.

No comments:

Why does sickness like to hang around so long???

Only a few days after returning from our trip to Kenya, Judah started spiking high fevers. We took him to our clinic here in town for blood ...