Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back in Kenya


We are now in Nairobi, Kenya waiting for this new baby. Bethany is now 35 weeks pregnant and nearing the end of her pregnancy. We've had a smooth pregnancy so far and have about a month before his due date - July 13. We already miss our friends in Yabus and are sad that we'll be away for so long but we also trust that God has some neat things in store for us while we're in Kenya. We are enjoying the much cooler weather, great food, and Internet access. We are on Skype and our username is ebfader if you want to chat.

5 comments:

Rachel, Andy, Christopher, and Kaela said...

Bethany,
You look so cute! I love that dress. I'll be praying for these last few weeks. Glad you're safely in Nairobi, and I'm sure you're thankful for not having the heat this last month. Tell your families I said hello.
~Rachel

Leslie said...

You guys are doing a great job with this blog. I have been reading lots of different blogs lately and honestly there are few people doing it as well as you guys.
Did you get my offer (via email) to do a prayer card for you?

The Camiola Family said...

Bethany,
You look beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of that baby! We are praying for a safe, easy delivery!
John and Missy Camiola

Anonymous said...

How exciting to be so close to welcoming your new little one into your family! I will be praying for ya'll in the coming weeks. Oh, and if/when you make it out to RVA, please stop by and tell my parents hello for me! :) Hope that all is well.

Seth and Anya said...

You look radiant Bethany (you too Eli :P ). Just wanted to say you are in our prayers! We love you and hope you adjust smoothly to this new little blessing! Love, Anya for all of the Meeks'

Why does sickness like to hang around so long???

Only a few days after returning from our trip to Kenya, Judah started spiking high fevers. We took him to our clinic here in town for blood ...