Saturday, February 21, 2009

Party at the river


At 5 pm we all piled in the truck to head to the river where the boat used to be. The river's gone so far down that there's a huge sand bar, perfect for playing beach volleyball and soccer. Soon the game headed into the water and everyone was splashing around in the water. We drew quite a crowd but many who were down at the river washing clothes and bathing, joined in the fun. Everyone had a great time.




I forgot to bring towels but this sheet worked just fine to warm them up afterwards.


2 comments:

Amrita said...

I love the way you mingle with the people you are serving and are so close to them.

God bless you Fader family

Geoff Martineau said...

Hi -- I came across your blog by accident -- keep up the good work! :)

On Their Way Home

 Yesterday, after setting as much up as they could in the new compound, all the tents set up, water in the tank, etc, they drove as far as t...