Yesterday, after setting as much up as they could in the new compound, all the tents set up, water in the tank, etc, they drove as far as they could until dark and then found a place to pitch their hammocks for the night. Today they made it to Kapoeta, the town where the missionary family used to live, and tomorrow, Lord willing, they will make it home to Adjumani!
This is the kind of house the Toposa people live in.
Eli spent a LOT of time on the road.
This is Eli with our friend James who is moving up to this remote area.
I cannot tell you enough how much we appreciate your prayers for this journey! I don't have to say how eager I am to see Eli again tomorrow but our whole family is thankful to have had this chance to help participate in this big miraculous effort.













No comments:
Post a Comment