Sunday, March 03, 2024

Why does sickness like to hang around so long???


Only a few days after returning from our trip to Kenya, Judah started spiking high fevers. We took him to our clinic here in town for blood work and they found no malaria and no sign of infection which is all good news. But it means this is a virus and it has been 8 days of fevers! Thankfully it's been almost 24 hours since his last fever but he's not eating and really can't afford to lose any more weight. Will you please pray for healing for Judah? Carson is also slowly recovering and has been low energy this last week which has made homeschool and normal life challenging. Needless to say, this mama is worn out and running out of patience. I'm fighting discouragement as I've been stuck at home for the last 9 days. 

I have a big women's conference I'm planning for March 13-15 and it's been nearly impossible to put any work into it. I tried to meet with some of the ladies who are organizing it with me yesterday and Judah whined through the whole thing. Please pray for victory over every obstacle and that I can gain some refreshment these next two days since Eli will be home to hopefully give me some reprieve. 

No comments:

Why does sickness like to hang around so long???

Only a few days after returning from our trip to Kenya, Judah started spiking high fevers. We took him to our clinic here in town for blood ...