Monday, April 12, 2021

Dreaming of all of my favorite things

 


#1

Today I was hanging my two loads of laundry on the clothes line and it suddenly hit me that in 2 weeks I won't have to do that little chore any more! I'll get to use a dryer! That train of though led me dream about all of my favorite things that I'm looking forward to enjoying during our time back in the States.


   

#2 Amazing Parks - this is actually the one right by our house in South Carolina


#3 The neighborhood pool


#4 Libraries


#5 Our beautiful home in South Carolina


#6 Aldi and other wonderful grocery stores (clean and organized!)


#7  AIR CONDITIONING! Ya'll the heat is getting to this almost 40 year old!

And best of all...


Our family!!!!


And our church family, Hope Church in Columbia, SC

We leave Adjumani in only 10 days and fly to the States in 13 days!
The Countdown had definitely begun!

1 comment:

urgent loan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Why does sickness like to hang around so long???

Only a few days after returning from our trip to Kenya, Judah started spiking high fevers. We took him to our clinic here in town for blood ...