Monday, July 13, 2020

What has Corona meant for us here in our corner of N. Uganda?

Lots of people have asked what this season of life has been like for us where we live. So I wanted to show you bits and pieces of our life from June and July - through photos of course!

Carson and his buddy Timothy
Carson is now 2 years old and talking and singing all day long. He does everything 150% and at high volume. It's been fun to watch him make friends and enjoy playing.


Carson and I went to visit our pastor's family a few weeks ago and had a lovely time.

Our pastor's wife, Agnes


Isaac and I drove an hour out of town to the middle of nowhere to visit our good friends who are farming out there during the rainy season. It was a fun adventure complete with muddy roads, getting stuck, and learning how to harvest cassava.



Isaac's friend Godfrey made his own little shelter near his garden to give him some shade


Isaac and Evan have a constant mechanic shop going on behind our house. This old moped has demanded a lot of TLC but they finally got it running.



For Eli and my 18th wedding anniversary, our boys served us a delicious meal and gave us a restaurant experience right in our own home!


Since it's rainy season we're enjoying growing some veggies in our garden.




Eli and a couple of local pastors continue to distribute food to the really needy in our district. They even crossed the Nile River to a more remote refugee settlement to give food last week.


We've had to be a little creative for getting a break. As long as we're home, ministry never stops. This one Sunday we drove to nearby Forest Reserve and hiked around and enjoyed a picnic on the roof rack of our truck. 



A new development for me has been a discipleship group with the young ladies in our church. We had a tea party in June and have now started a weekly Bible study at our home.




I don't even know what to write for a caption for this disgusting photo!

The boys engineered this fun trailer they can pull with their bikes. It's already been very helpful for market runs and kid rides. 




One day the youth from our church invited Eli and I to help plant fruit trees on our new church property

We used cow manure to fertilize 
Joshua continues to raise chickens. He now has special layer hens who are providing us with delicious eggs every day.

We have another animal lover!




Adoption Paperwork Complete!
Lastly, and possibly most exciting, our adoption paperwork is now complete and an investigation is under way on a little girl in an orphanage. Once we are officially matched we will share more details, but for now we are so thankful to the Lord for helping this process move forward despite COVID barrriers. And we are hopeful that baby girl will be home with us by next month!

7 comments:

nmc said...

Yayyy! Thank you for the update! 🤗

Empty Nestr' said...

Pray for your family often. So good to hear the adoption is progressing along!

Robert Earl said...

RECOVERY OF STOLEN FUNDS (SCAM FOCUS).
BINARY OPTIONS, BITCOINS and LOAN SCAM.
The essentials you need to know about The Global-KOS C.E.H RECOVERY COMPANY.
(leroysteckler@gmail.com)
Reading Time: ⏱️2MIN.
Hiring a professional hacker has been one of the world most technical valued navigating information. High prolific information and Privileges comes rare as it has been understood that what people do not see, they will never know.
This is The Global KOS hacking agency where every request concerning lost funds or hacking related issues are fixed within a short period of time.
The c Irucial benefit of contacting The Global-KOS hackers is
• ZERO TRACE: After a successful hack recovery is carried out by the Global-KOS, no active or passive attacks will be used to trace any of our hacks to our clients or our organization. One common practice that attackers employ to evade detection is to break into poorly secured systems and use those hijacked systems as proxies through which they can launch and route attacks. So in a nutshell, attackers effort on this platform are useless because our systems are protected with a vigorous firewall switching and a firm security system to prevent unauthorized bodies from tracking or modifying our network accessible resources. I.e the hacker and clients are 100% safe and anonymous.
Secondly,
ADVANTAGE TO CLIENTS:
• REPEAT CLIENTS and SERVICES: E.g, after helping a client recover all money lost to fraudulent practices, most of this clients comes back requesting we provide the same service in disguise as a different person. We found a way to issue serial Numbers to each clients who seeks our help and services for identification purposes because we are not interested in your names nor location. But we urge that individuals shouldn't abuse this opportunities as we have provided value to you.
However, on this platform of recovery, you will be assigned to a designated professional hacker who is systematically known for operating on a dark web protocol. The operation of these hackers is to potentially deploy a distinguished cyber security technique to retrieving back the victims stolen funds via the application of a diverse CM breacher which enables you to track the data location of a scammer and extract every data on the con database. This is achieved using the systematic courier tracking method.
Which of the uneasy situation do you find yourself in right now?
✅(BITCOIN INVESTMENTS, BINARY OPTIONS OR LOAN SCAM?
This shocking study points to one harsh reality we all face today. It saddens our mind when a client expresses annoyance or dissatisfaction of unethical behaviors of scammers. We have striven to make tenacious efforts to help those who are victims of this fleas get off their traumatic feeling of loss.
The company is large enough to provide comprehensive range of services such as.
• MOBILE PHONE HACKS.(Catching A Cheating Spouse)��
• CREDIT SCORE UPGRADE,
• PENETRATION OF WEBSITES AND DATABASE.
• UNLOCKING FROZEN CRYPTO WALLET��
• EMAIL HACKS
• HACKING A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE.��
• UBER FREE PAYMENT LICENCE.��.
Contact:
✉️Email:.
Services: theglobalkos@gmail.com
Inquiries: leroysteckler@gmail.com
®Global KOS™
2020.

URGENT LOAN OFFER said...

Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

Arsbane Miller said...

Hello, my name is Evans from the United Kingdom am here to give a testimonial on how I meet one of the best Hacker so far on my incredible moment of pain I lost a huge amount of money to a fake investor, I invested 105,000 USD to this investment company with my belief that I will have a huge return when it was time for me to get my return they company no longer pick my calls or reply to my email I was so devasted that my sister saw my pain and sad sorrow she have no choice than to introduce me to this great hacker called Wizard wilson . I tell him everything about my situation and he asked for the company email address and the mobile number he promises to help me retrieval my funds if I will be able to cooperate and give him the vital information needed less than 24 hours he was able to give me the necessary details about the company and how he will get my funds back without the company approval. Contact him: wizardwilsonsoftware (@) Yahoo.com his whatsapp number (+1) 807,700,3319. I was very happy when he recovered all my funds and gave me 2% of the profit the company could have given to me . so I promise to make him go viral for everyone to contact him in different aspects of hacking software program in your life he proves the best in his job CONTACT HIM: wizardwilsonsoftware (@) Yahoo.com his whatsapp number (+1) 807,700,3319.

Anonymous said...

corona had a very adverse effect on me, it was the hardest point of my life and its when i caught my husband cheating , i cried myself to sleep a lot of times .He began to act strangely after four years of marriage, despite the fact that he was a very happy man. I didn't know what to do, so I conducted some research and decided to hire a hacker to assist me in gaining access to my husband's Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts. It's not always easy to tell whether your husband is cheating on you, but the evidence kept piling up, so I resolved to act for my own peace of mind and the sake of our marriage. I am grateful to the hacker, and you may approach him at +1(323) 925-7283 to put an end to your relationship's enigma.

Unknown said...

I'm overjoyed that my healing process progressed without any difficulties. I made sure to conduct my own research and investigation into a recovery company I was recommended to, and they did a great job of helping me recover every dollar I lost. I am grateful to Rootkits Spammer (spammer@fastservice.com) for their assistance in helping me recover my lost cryptocurrency, and I highly recommend them if you are looking to recover any type of cryptocurrency. you can also contact them through WhatsApp +351920258835

Why does sickness like to hang around so long???

Only a few days after returning from our trip to Kenya, Judah started spiking high fevers. We took him to our clinic here in town for blood ...