Thursday, February 06, 2020

Why is everything going wrong?

Quite the subject title right? But this is exactly how I've been feeling the last couple of weeks. I made a list of all my stressors to try to understand why I was feeling so heavy hearted and when I filled a whole page in my journal, I realized that a lot really has happened all at once.


In my Heavenly Father's special loving way, He led me to Psalm 20 this morning and it was exactly what I needed to hear. These are His promises:
In times of trouble may the Lord answer your cry.
May He send you help... And strengthen you
May He grant your heart's desires and make all your plans succeed.
May the Lord answer all your prayers
WE WILL RISE UP AND STAND FIRM.

No comments:

Why does sickness like to hang around so long???

Only a few days after returning from our trip to Kenya, Judah started spiking high fevers. We took him to our clinic here in town for blood ...