Monday, August 25, 2008

Keepin' Busy

Part of what has been occupying my time while in Kenya has been renovating our office. Our team in Sudan has grown from 7 missionaries in 2004 to over 50 missionaries in 2008. The office, needless to say, needed to be expanded. We converted a bathroom into an office, tore out some walls, put internet and power lines in, and painted. I hope it serves the growing needs of both office staff and missionaries. Here is the freshly removed bathtub from the future office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome. I just wrote to Chris about that today. I can see me being given a little hole like that for my media/editing room :-) Thanks for your work in the office. Even if not for me, I know it's HUGE to the team to have that space.

So instead of a guys and girls room, does everyone just share one bathroom now? With more people in the office, you'd think the opposite would be needed. Perhaps it is, just have to make room for the necessities (no pun intended).

-Taylor

Why does sickness like to hang around so long???

Only a few days after returning from our trip to Kenya, Judah started spiking high fevers. We took him to our clinic here in town for blood ...