1. A ride to the coral gardens and a sand bar on a glass bottom boat
2. Body surfing the waves at high tide
3. All the good food that was cooked for us by a chef.
4. Games and times of sharing every night when the kids were in bed.
5. A heated tennis game
6. Inventing all kinds of tricks to do in the pool.
7. Camel rides on the beach.
8. Drinking coconut milk and eating fresh coconut right out of the palm tree above us!
7-year-old cousin Keegan and Josh on the boat
Caleb, Eli, and Jason entertained us by diving into the little rings.
Keegan and Isaac had fun diving for coins at the bottom of the pool.
Baby Abi happy in a ring of her own
Joshua loved this raft!
Nana with all her grandkids and Bethany
Our family on the boat ride
Joshua got to hold a live starfish. Don't worry, we put him right back in the ocean where he belongs!