March 20, 2015 we got the green light to head back to Melut, South Sudan as a team. Our team is quite small right now - our family of five and Claire Meckler, the amazing teammate we've had since 2012. Though we have the green light, we have quite a lot of planning and preparing to do before we go. Please pray for Claire and our family as we get all our paperwork together (contingency plans, exit plans, etc) and purchase and pack whatever we need for the next 3 months. Right now the plan is to go in until July and re-evaluate the situation when we come back to Kenya,
At first I thought that getting the go ahead to return to South Sudan would mean the end of our waiting period. It definitely opens up our future but I've realized that the Lord desires for us to continue waiting on Him and seeking Him in each day. We are moving forward in faith and great excitement but we know that we will desperately need your prayers. Please do continue lifting us up to Almighty God. Thank you for riding this journey with us.