Sunday, October 19, 2014

Time with Family is always a gift!

Joshua and his 10-month old cousin, Liam

This week I got a most wonderful surprise: family on my doorstep!
Wednesday morning I returned from my morning run around 7 am to find my 2 sister-in-laws and 3 nephews in my kitchen!
When we went to help unload the van, Eli's brother jumped out!
What a fun four days we just had together.

Liam was getting to know his other Fader cousins

On a river walk
 We spent a lot of time at home, reconnecting and catching up with life. But we also had a few fun outings like a walk along the river in downtown Columbia. Being from up north, they LOVED the warm weather!

My beautiful sisters Krista and Alyssa
 (we were really missing our 4th sister!) 
Brothers

Eli's soccer team needed an extra player for their game so Caleb played.
Cheering at Isaac, Evan and Joshua's soccer games today!


What crazy 6-year-olds!

Right before the concert

Caleb and Eli watched all the kids on Friday night so we could have a Ladies Nite Out. My friend Heather joined us and we headed to the State Fair for a free Christian concert and some Fair Food!



Something I will always, always, be so thankful for is that our family takes advantage of any opportunity we have to see each other since we spend so much of our lives living on the other side of the ocean from each other. What a gift that these siblings drove 12 hours each way to bless and encourage us!

No comments:

Why does sickness like to hang around so long???

Only a few days after returning from our trip to Kenya, Judah started spiking high fevers. We took him to our clinic here in town for blood ...